The Samuel Paley Library has been a Federal Depository Library since 1947 and a Comonwealth of Pennsylvania Depository Library since 1971. Our mission is to provide access to government information.
We are located in Pennsylvania's First United States Congressional District. The First District is among the most ethnically diverse districts in the state. Our collection serves our constituents' needs for government information in accordance with the requirements defined by the Federal Depository Library System.
We receive a full range of Federal and State Government Information in a variety of formats. Anyone can use our materials either in person or through the internet links provided on our Research Guides and catalogs but you must be a Temple student, faculty member or alumnus to borrow circulating materials.
We encourage members of the community to take advantage of our expertise. Access to government documents can be arranged during the library's regular hours.
- Government Documents: An Introduction
- United States Government Documents
- Pennsylvania Government Documents
- Philadelphia Government Information
- Maps and Geospatial Data
- US Historical Census Data
- Temple Libraries Diamond Catalog
- The Catalog of United States Government Publications
- The State Library of Pennsylvania Catalog