All Databases A-Z
- International Building Code 2009
- International Energy Conservation Code 2009
- International Mechanical Code 2009
- International Plumbing Code 2009
- NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code
- NFPA 101: Life Safety Code
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1: Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
* Packaged Facts: A trusted provider of authoritative consumer market research. For more than 30 years, their in-depth research, expert analysis and personalized client support have helped business professionals make the right strategic decisions. Reports cover consumer goods, food and beverage, and demographic topics.
* Kalorama Information: A leader in worldwide business intelligence and syndicated market research in the life sciences. For more than 30 years, Kalorama Information has been providing timely, high-quality research to decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostics sectors.
* MarketLooks: Concise, 15-30 page summaries of popular full-length market research reports published by Packaged Facts and Kalorama Information. Each MarketLooks report includes top-level findings from the respective parent report in a rich, easy to read format accompanied by select charts and graphs.
* Specialists in Business Information: Produces concise, comprehensive profiles on a wide range of industrial and consumer markets. The profiles are made up primarily of tabular data, making them useful for reference purposes. The profiles, summaries and analyses make them equally important as strategic assessments of the industries they cover.
Concurrent user limit: 2
The Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law is a fully updated online edition of the Encyclopedia of Public International Law published in print between 1991 and 2001 under the general editorship of Rudolf Bernhardt. The online edition includes search functionality and click-through cross references to other Encyclopedia entries as well as related content in the online service Oxford Reports on International Law. New materials will be added periodically. The August 2008 addition of 450 items included articles on the fragmentation of international law, genocide, and the Taliban. The encyclopedia covers over 700 topics with increased coverage of international criminal law, international dispute settlement, trade law, and environmental law.
MD Consult also features the following special sections:
This Week in Medicine reviews new developments from all the major journals, government agencies, and medical conferences.
In This Week's Journals presents weekly concise article summaries of the big five journals in an easy-to-scan format.
What Patients Are Reading canvasses the popular press each week to glean what patients are hearing about medicine, then provides full-text, peer-reviewed material on each topic.
Clinical Insights features Clinical Cornerstone and Free CME, Images in Surgery, Patient Safety and Practice Management Articles, Systematic Reviews, and the Latest Postings from the Clinics of North America.
Case of the Week presents original medical cases written by physicians for MD Consult. Each case is presented as a series of questions and answers, with links to MD Consult's reference material.
CME Center allows for the study and receipt of Continuing Medical Education credits on-line. Choose from over 200 modules to earn category 1 credit, with instant feedback.
My PDA/POCKET Consult puts current medical news, drug updates, and journal abstracts on a handheld device via hot-sync. It grants access to Mosby Drug Consult and Interactions with over 900 drug monographs including brand name indexing. Also included is PDA-integrated access to any Elsevier e-dition electronic books, along with recorded searching, which automatically retrieves full search results the next time you're online.
The Media History Digital Library digitizes collections of classic media periodicals that belong in the public domain for full public access. The project is supported by owners of materials who loan them for scanning, and donors who contribute funds to cover the cost of scanning. We have currently scanned over 800,000 pages, and that number is growing.
Paston Family Papers
Cely Family Papers
Armburgh Family Papers
--Multiple manuscript sources detailing the journeys of famous travellers from Prester John and Marco Polo to Sir John Mandeville and John Capgrave
--Translations and supporting materials (all of which are fully searchable)
--Maps showing the routes of the travellers
--Introductory essays by leading scholars
The information provided includes chemical, common and generic names, trademarks and their associated companies, CAS Registry Numbers, molecular formulas and weights, physical and toxicity data, therapeutic and commercial uses, chemical structures and selected literature references for each substance.
The Merck Index Online consists of several databases:
* The Compound Search database allows searching for compounds by physical properties, compound attributes, and structure.
* The Organic Name Reactions database contains a list of reactions which have come to be recognized and referred to by name within the chemistry community. The descriptions are composed of name(s) associated with the reaction, the original and/or primary contributor(s), a concise description of the transformation, a reaction scheme, key references, and cross references to other organic named reactions.
* The Additional Tables section lists multiple tables, including abbreviations, glossary, and a chemical terms translator in PDF format.
Mergent Archives is an online database providing you with access to a vast, indexed collection of corporate and industry related documents. Containing more than 180,000 documents covering over 100 countries and industries, Mergent Archives uses a reliable and easy to navigate system designed to meet your historical research needs.
Mergent Archives includes: Mergent's Full Collection of Digitized Manuals, Ford Equity Research Reports, Annual Reports, and the Industry Report Collection
Concurrent user limit: 6
* Company Data Direct/U.S. -- In-depth reports on over 10,000 U.S. companies
* Company Data Direct/International -- In-depth reports on over 15,000 non-U.S. companies
* FIS Annuals/U.S. -- Over 35,000 U.S. annual report images
* FIS Annuals/International -- Over 50,000 non-U.S. annual report images
* EDGAR -- Real-time feeds of SEC documents with archives dating back to 1993
* Historical Daily Stock Pricing -- from up to 30 years ago
* Institutional Holdings -- quickly and simply determine the 25 largest institutional holders for every U.S. company, as well as examine aggregate institutional buyers and sellers data
* Insider Trading -- provides a complete, up-to-date record of all stock purchases and sales by U.S. corporate officers and directors for the past six-month time period
* Dun & Bradstreet Private Company Data -- over 20 million records from over 200 countries
Concurrent user limit: 6
Content from MINABS Online is now incorporated in GeoRef.
MINABS Online replaces the print journal Mineralogical Abstracts, formerly published quarterly with a separate annual index issue. MINABS Online is a database containing continually updated abstracts covering mineralogy, petrology, geochemistry, crystallography, gemmology, meteoritics and allied subjects.
Note: First-time users will need to create a personal profile using your Temple email address.
Presents current monthly economic statistics for most of the countries and areas of the world. In addition, each month a different selection of special tables is presented showing annual and/or quarterly data on a variety of subjects illustrating important economic long-term trends and developments. Many of these special tables are also reproduced in the United Nations Statistical Yearbook. It is, however, considered useful to publish these data in the Bulletin as soon as they become available so that readers may have immediate access to the most current international statistical information.
* Syndicated audience research
* General industry research about magazines and magazine advertising effectiveness
* Special research from publishers
* Subscriber studies
* Competitive analyses
* Publisher presentations
* Mediamark audience data
* Syndicated research summaries such as Mendelsohn Media Research
* A cost planner and flowcharting package
* Basic rate, contact, editorial, circulation (ABC/BPA) and mechanical data on more than 6,000 consumer and business magazines
The Mugen Project is a bibliographic database containing references to tens of thousands of Buddhist resources, ranging from film and audio recordings to academic books and articles to liturgical texts. The Project houses not only resources across a range of media, but also across an array of literary types, such as academic scholarship, popular studies from modern times, canonical texts representing the Buddha’s teachings, major treatises of Buddhist masters across time and place, the vernacular texts of local Buddhist traditions, and so on.
* African American Music [as of summer 2009]
* African American Music Reference
* American Song
* Classical Music Library
* Classical Scores Library
* Contemporary World Music
* Dance in Video
* The Garland Encyclopedia of World Music Online
* Jazz Music Library
* Opera in Video
* Smithsonian Global Sound [as of summer 2009]