Temple University Health Sciences Libraries -- Study Room Policy
The Temple University Health Sciences Libraries are pleased to offer a large number of both large and small group study rooms.
We ask that those using the group study rooms abide by the following guidelines:
- A Temple University Health Sciences ID card is required to check out a room key.
- Small group study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. Keys will be issued at the circulation desk. These may be used by individuals or groups.
- Four hours is the maximum amount of time a room can be signed out. Renewals are allowed during low demand times.
- Occupancy in each group study room is limited to the amount of chairs already in the room, no moving/ removing furniture from the rooms.
- Rooms should be left clean and in order for the next patrons. This includes cleaning the white boards, picking up trash.
- Conversations should be held at a reasonable level.
- Learn more about technology in study rooms.
During busy exam periods, the larger study rooms (seating 6 or more) will be restricted for the use of groups containing 4 individuals or more. Individuals (groups of one) who wish to use a study room will be assigned to a smaller room (seating for 4).
- The Library is not responsible for personal property left in rooms.