Health Sciences Libraries' Services
All requests for materials must be submitted using ILLiad. ILLiad is a cost-free service that helps eligible patrons obtain materials that are unavailable at Temple University.
Be sure to use the link appropriate to your location.
Electronic Devices and Technology:
The library lends laptops and iPads to Health Sciences students. In addition there is a variety of technology available in the study rooms.
Learn more by calling the circulation desk: 215-707-2665 or reference desk: 215-707-4033. This guide provides more information.
Library Instruction and Support Services:
- Request a Consultation
- Request an Instruction Session
- Library Workshops
- Video Tutorials for Health Sciences
- Systematic Review Service
Recommendations and Suggestions:
- Purchase Recommendation Form
- Faculty Reserve Requests
- Online Suggestion Form
- At the library: Use the suggestion box near the circulation desk to write a suggestion or comment.