- Dissertation Information
- Borrowing Privileges
- Citation Management
- Study Carrels
- Meet with a Librarian
- Research Guides
- My Library Account allows you to:
- View your library record to check on due dates and make sure we have your correct address
- Renew your books
- See your fines
- Keep a record of materials you've checked out by selecting the "Reading History" button, and then selecting "Opt In" (this feature will not keep track of materials borrowed from non-TUL lenders)
Use EZ-Borrow or ILLIAD to borrow materials Temple University Libraries do not own.
- Information for Teaching Assistants
- Blackboard in the Library
- Course Reserves
- Faculty Borrowing Privileges
Graduate students who are currently teaching at Temple are eligible for faculty borrowing privileges. Each semester that you teach, you may either fill out our online form at Request Adjunct Faculty Library Privileges or bring a copy of your contract/appointment letter to the Circulation/Reserve desk on the ground floor of Tuttleman to have these privileges conferred.
- Schedule Instruction Session
- Distance Borrowers
For Distance Borrowers Service, please contact the library staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.