Introduction to RefWorks
Mon, Mar 30, 2020 | 12:30 pm
This event has been canceled.
RefWorks is a web-based citation manager that can save you time and ease your workload. This workshop will cover:
- Creating a RefWorks account
- Understand how to use RefWorks to manage research and documents
- How to add and import citations from databases and the Web
- How to create a bibliography in RefWorks
- How to install and use the Word and Google Docs add-ons
- How to get more in-depth help
Bring your laptop or borrow one from an available laptop kiosk.
Please contact Greg McKinney, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions or to RSVP for a group of 15 or more.
Programs offered by Temple University Libraries are accessible to people with disabilities. Please contact Richie Holland, Director of Library Administration, at email@example.com or 215-204-3455 for more information, to request an accommodation, or with questions/concerns.
1900 N. 13th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19122