Krausz Library of Podiatric Medicine
- School of Podiatric Medicine, 8th and Race Streets, 6th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19107
- (215) 625-5205
The Charles E. Krausz Library was founded in 1963, as an outgrowth of the library of the former School of Chiropody at Temple University.
The Library was named after Dr. Krausz in 1966 to honor him for his many exemplary contributions to the profession and to the college. Dr. Krausz served as the Dean of the Temple University School of Chiropody from 1943 until the school closed in 1961.
The Charles E. Krausz Library along with the Simmy and Harry Ginsburg Health Sciences Library makes up the Libraries serving the Health Sciences Center of Temple University.