Giving to the Health Sciences Libraries
Thank you for your interest in supporting Temple University Health Sciences Libraries.
The Health Sciences Libraries are comprised of the Simmy & Harry Ginsburg Health Sciences Library serving the Schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy and the College of Public Health, as well as the Temple University Hospital, and the Charles E. Krausz Library which serves the School of Podiatric Medicine.
Temple University Libraries serve as trusted keepers of the intellectual and cultural record. Gifts from friends like you ensure we continue collecting, preserving, and providing access to a broad universe of materials, including physical and digital collections, archives, ephemera, and the products of scholarly enterprise at Temple. Your support also helps us continually provide research and learning services, maintain open access to our facilities and information resources, and foster innovation and experimentation.
Make a gift to the Libraries online or contact the Libraries' Department of External Affairs Advancement at 215-204-9305 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If making a gift to the Health Sciences Libraries online, please enter the name of the fund into the Other field at the bottom of the designations list.
These funds support yearly operating budgets and ongoing needs for the Health Sciences Libraries over the course of each fiscal year.
- Health Sciences Library Annual Fund: Provide immediate support for valuable resources in the Health Sciences Libraries' collections, programs, and facilities.
- Fisher Gift Library Fund: Help support new technologies, tools, and equipment for the Innovation Space (and beyond) in the Health Sciences Libraries.
- Freeman Biomedical Reference Collection Endowment Fund: Support the development of the biomedical reference collection, which provides health sciences students, faculty, and researchers with important resources for teaching and learning.
Books and Materials
The Libraries accept some donations of books, photographs, and other materials.
Review our procedures for donating gifts-in-kind and work with our staff to determine if your potential book or archival donations align with our collecting interests.
- To donate gently used books in a wide variety of subject areas for our general circulating collections, please call the Acquisitions Dept. at 215-204-1359.
- To offer archival, rare, or special collections materials, or items documenting the history of Temple University to the Special Collections Research Center (SCRC) , please send a description to email@example.com.
Plan a legacy gift to support the Health Sciences Libraries in the future.