Ginsburg Special Use Rooms
Rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis. 1 hour use. Keys are checked out at the circulation service desk. A Temple University Health Sciences ID is required.
Meditation Room (041A)
- May be used by individuals or groups.
- Not for studying or sleeping.
- Food and Beverages are not permitted.
- Burning of any material, such as incense or candles, is not premitted due to safety concerns.
- Silence electronic devices. Earbuds are recommended if audio is used.
- Be respectful of others, keep the room clean and do not leave any personal belongings.
Lactation Room (064)
- Our lactation room provides a secure environment free from intrusion and shielded from public view. Nursing mothers will need to provide their own breast pumps.